Responsible for defining application problems by conferring with clients and evaluating procedures and processes. Develops and controls solutions by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients – internal and external; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
• Validates results by testing programs.
• Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
• Provides reference by writing documentation.
• Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to timeliness and schedules.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
An Associate’s Degree is required, or equivalent in information technology, management information systems or a closely related field with one to two years relevant experience.