NTCA-The Rural Broadband Association is seeking a Training and Development Coordinator to support the Association’s education-related functions.
What would your role be?
- Oversee the call for topics process, including soliciting session ideas, reviewing and evaluating submissions, and communicating with potential presenters.
- Monitor the Live Learning Center repository of event session recordings.
- Administer annual tasks related to NTCA’s certificate programs.
- Coordinate continuing education credits.
- Set up and maintain event data for the NTCA Events app.
- Administer and analyze event surveys for future program improvements.
- Work closely with department leadership to maintain an established calendar of tasks, including drafting speaker agreements, processing event-related invoices, handling submission of presentation materials, and engaging directly with speakers.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- A well-organized critical thinker
- Abilities in the following areas, as demonstrated through specific experience:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and maintaining deadlines, especially in a complex environment
- Working knowledge of various software tools (app management, web-based surveys, member database)
- Proactive approaches to completing projects
- Practical experience with educational association event planning
- Interest in learning about the telecommunications industry and related areas
- At least 2-4 years of relevant prior work history
NTCA offers competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health and wellness plans, Metro/parking subsidy, flexible work schedules, various retirement savings options, and many more. We are located in a modern office within short walking distance of the Ballston Metro Station and the newly renovated Ballston Common.
To apply send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org