Associate Member Benefits
Your associate membership will keep you abreast of industry updates and changes, and connect you with your customers through a number of opportunities.
The Opportunities Are Endless
- Access to searchable online Membership Directory listing each member, along with their address, phone number, managers and officers’ names. You can search by company, city, state, and ZIP code.
- Subscribe to receive, #ruraliscool, a weekly email newsletter on the latest regulatory news and NTCA initiatives, as well as rural broadband stories of innovation, social buzz and quotes from industry movers and shakers.
- The opportunity to advertise in our publications, exhibit at NTCA events and sponsor a function at any of our meetings, seminars and business briefings.
- Invitations to attend NTCA membership meetings, seminars and business briefings at special member pricing. The NTCA Rural Telecom Industry Meeting and Expo regularly draws more than 2,400 telecommunications professionals; 1,500 attendees go to NTCA Fall Conference and Regional Conferences feature key players in telco management in smaller settings more conductive to networking.
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available year-round. For more information, click here.
You may qualify to participate in the following Insurance & Benefits Programs:
- Retirement & Security
- NTCA Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan
- And More
Associate Member Advisory Council
Take a Seat at the Table
Run for a seat on the Associate Member Advisory Council (AMAC), which helps to develop programming at NTCA’s educational events and gives you an opportunity to make your voice heard as an associate member.