Become a Smart Rural Community Supporter
SRC is an initiative that promotes rural broadband networks and their applications that communities can leverage to foster innovative economic development, commerce, education, health care, government services, public safety and security, and more efficient energy distribution and use. SRC also publishes original research and white papers that investigate issues relating to rural broadband deployment, adoption and use.
Each year, NTCA recognizes communities served by member companies with the title Smart Rural Community during an awards presentation at the Fall Conference.
Smart Rural Community Grants™ grant provides resources to rural broadband providers to work with their community to utilize broadband-enabled applications promoted by the SRC initiative.
Becoming a Smart Rural Community grant sponsor ensures increased brand recognition and direct access to both our members and their communities.
- One ad in Rural Telecom magazine (print, digital, mobile editions) and one tile ad on the SRC website.
- Recognition at NTCA events as an SRC sponsor.
- Use of SRC logo.
- Linked to innovation/thought leadership.
- Sponsor recognition on SRC communications, website, PR and white papers.
Community Service Visibility
- Directly promote participation in support of rural communities.
Note: Sponsorship funds go directly to the SRC member/community initiative and do not contribute to Star Partner package minimums.