If you have proven leadership skills, a can-do attitude and want a career with a company that has a longstanding reputation of customer service, quality, and employee loyalty, we may have the position you are looking for. Clear Creek Communication is seeking a Member Service Supervisor. The Member Services Supervisor is responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of Company products and services. This position oversees the activities of the Member Services Team, responsible for coordinating and communicating the daily work flow and managing and evaluating team service standards.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to direct the delivery of service and administrative assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
• Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to interact directly with customers to answer questions, solve problems, provide education, and maintains Company’s reputation for high-quality service.
• Confidently sell products and services.
• Previous Supervisory experience
• Assists customers with billing inquiries, new service requests, service plan changes and disconnects, and service questions and concerns. Completes appropriate paperwork for service plan changes and disconnects. Resolves credit delinquencies in a tactful manner by collecting data, securing answers, following up on details and discussing sensitive personal financial circumstances.
• Addresses complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service to designated departments for investigation.
• Helps the departmental team develop goals, action plans, and time tables.
• Makes effective independent decisions representing day-to-day issues that do not require team discussion, input or agreement.
• Greets visitors, determines nature of visit, and directs visitors to appropriate personnel. Notifies employees of waiting visitors. Maintains visitor log for record keeping purposes.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to general questions, takes messages, and/or transfers callers to appropriate personnel or the repair center.
• Updates and maintains reporting systems.
• Becomes knowledgeable about products and services offered by the company.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
• Performs other job duties and responsibilities a required to fulfill job functions or as assigned.
Clear Creek Communications is in the community of Redland, a suburb of Portland. The company was incorporated as an Oregon cooperative telephone company in 1906. The business office is located at 18238 S. Fischers Mill Road, Oregon City, OR 97045. Clear Creek Communications provides state-of-the-art Voice, Video, and Broadband Internet services to its customers in the Redland area. Clear Creek also offers Smart Home Security not only to its local customers but also throughout the Portland Metro area.
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join the Clear Creek Communications team, please apply ASAP! We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, life, flexible spending, retirement and vacation, as well as provide a competitive salary. Clear Creek Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 503.631.2385. For more information about us, please visit https://www.ccmtc.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Retirement benefits or accounts