Clear Creek Communication is seeking a Member Service Representative. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a desire to provide excellent customer service. The Member Services Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service to all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of Clear Creek Communications products and services.
• Previous customer service experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must enjoy working with the public and be able to conduct business in a calm and professional manner.
• Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Confidently sell products and services.
• Ability to identify and assess customers’ needs.
• Becomes knowledgeable about products and services offered by the company.
• Receives and processes customer payments.
• Updates and maintains reporting systems.
• Promotes the sale of new or additional services to new and existing customers.
• Greets visitors, determines nature of visit, and directs visitors to appropriate personnel. Notifies employees of waiting visitors. Maintains visitor log for record keeping purposes.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to general questions, takes messages, and/or transfers callers to appropriate personnel or the repair center.
• Addresses complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service to designated departments for investigation.
• Provides timely and accurate information to customers and coworkers throughout all departments.
• Must work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
• Performs other job duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job functions or as assigned.
Clear Creek Communications is in the community of Redland, a suburb of Portland. The company was incorporated as an Oregon cooperative telephone company in 1906. The business office is located at 18238 S. Fischers Mill Road, Oregon City, OR 97045. Clear Creek Communications provides state-of-the-art Voice, Video, and Broadband Internet services to its customers in the Redland area. Clear Creek also offers Smart Home Security not only to its local customers but also throughout the Portland Metro area.
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join the Clear Creek Communications team, please apply ASAP! We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, life, flexible spending, retirement and vacation, as well as provide a competitive salary. Clear Creek Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax 503.631.2385. For more information about us, please visit https://www.ccmtc.com/
Job type: Full-time
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Retirement benefits or accounts