Register today for RTIME 2018, where you'll find that a path for growth in rural telcos is emerging. This path offers opportunities for:
- New sources of revenue and sales strategies to help realize them;
- An agile workforce ready to embrace the sharing economy;
- Consumers hungry for meaningful and safe online experiences;
- And an advocacy plan to build the broadband future for rural America.
At RTIME 2018, you'll gain insight on such critical topics as:
- Small business and enterprise sales strategies;
- Revenue replacement tools and ways to further monetize your broadband network;
- The current state of play in Congress, the FCC and The White House;
- Cybersecurity best practices and how to protect your network.
Who should attend:
- Telco executives (Owner, GM, CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, CTO)
- Telco board directors and officers
- Marketing managers and directors
- Regulatory professionals
- Sales teams and staff
Join us and the entire rural telecommunications industry in Austin, Texas.
NTCA Events App
Get the latest meeting information by downloading the "NTCA Events" app onto your smartphone or tablet. You will be updated when RTIME content is available. Have everything available at your fingertips. Search "NTCA Events" on your mobile device.
Powered by Core-Apps