Meeting News and Updates
The full RTIME 2017 website is coming soon! Registration opens October 24 and housing opens November 1. Stay tuned for further information.
At RTIME 2017, you'll find that a path for growth in rural telcos is emerging. This path offers opportunities for:
This path to greater prosperity converges at RTIME 2017, where a “focus on growth” takes hold during the largest annual gathering of rural telecom’s brightest—executives, directors, key employees, vendor partners and allied industry organizations. At RTIME 2017, you'll gain insight on such critical topics as:
- New sources of revenue and sales strategies to help realize them;
- An agile workforce ready to embrace the sharing economy;
- Consumers hungry for meaningful and safe online experiences;
- and an advocacy plan to build the broadband future for rural America.
- Small business and enterprise sales strategies;
- Revenue replacement tools and ways to further monetize your broadband network;
- The current state of play in Congress, the FCC and The White House;
- Cybersecurity best practices and how to protect your network.
Who should attend:
- Telco executives (Owner, GM, CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, CTO)
- Telco board directors and officers
- Marketing managers and directors
- Regulatory professionals
- Sales teams and staff
Join us and the entire rural telecommunications industry in San Diego to find your path to growth.
Connect with us on social media using #rtime2017 to discuss the meeting and learn about all the latest RTIME 2017 happenings.
NTCA Events App
Get the latest meeting information by downloading the "NTCA Events" app onto your smartphone or tablet. You will be updated when RTIME content is available. Have everything available at your fingertips. Search "NTCA Events" on your mobile device.
Powered by Core-Apps