Group Health Program Benefits in the Age of Coronavirus
March 31, 2 p.m. ET
Join NTCA Member Relations Manager Sally Wlasuk and NTCA Benefits Compliance Manager Dana St. Jean for an in-depth discussion of your NTCA Group Health Program (GHP) benefits and other regulatory considerations in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. We will share detailed information about the GHP resources and services available to you and your employees and review our new Benefits Program Coronavirus Resource Center.
Topics in this webinar include:
- GHP medical plan benefits for COVID-19 testing, treatment and related services.
- GHP short-term disability benefits for COVID-related issues.
- Telehealth services provided by Teladoc, and recent changes specific to COVID-19 consultations.
- Other GHP services that will provide additional support to participants:
- Prescription drug services from Express Scripts
- UnitedHealthcare/Optum Public Crisis Support Health Line
- A review of recent legislation, an update on DOL guidance on FMLA and paid sick leave, and other considerations for GHP plan eligibility, coverages and COBRA extensions.
Who should attend:
NTCA member company managers and HR/benefits representatives on the front-line supporting your employees with information and resources.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Login instructions are sent after you register.
Notice: By registering and participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.
The audio portion of the webinar will be available through your computer’s speakers. Please ensure your computer speakers are turned on and the volume meets your listening specifications prior to the start of the event. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, call WebEx technical support at (866) 229-3239, option 3.
Contact Sue Bird at (828) 255-2962.