Placing or removing a job listing on NTCA.org is now easier than ever!
How do I submit a new job listing?
- Log on to the NTCA website
- Click on 'Post a Job' which will redirect you to the eStore self-service area.
- Add the job listing to your shopping cart
- If posting more than one job, update the quantity and click 'Recalculate'
- Click 'Checkout'
- Verify/complete your contact/billing Information and click 'Submit'
- Click 'Checkout'
- Click 'Confirm Order'
- Once payment has been received (when applicable), you will receive an email with the Job Center link to post your job details.
How do I submit a new job listing if I am having problems with the online form?
If you have trouble using the forms, you can also send the listing via email in plain text or as an attachment to email@example.com. Please include the following information the email:
- Job title
- Position description
- Contact information
Why am I not receiving free job postings?
NTCA member telcos receive free job postings as a member benefit. This is included in your dues. The contact information for NTCA member companies must be the address we have listed in your membership application in order to be complimentary. If you are an NTCA associate member the charge for job postings is $300/position. If you are an NTCA associate member posting on behalf of an NTCA telco member because you are recruiting for the open position, the charge is $300/position. The charge for nonmember postings is $500/position.
How long will it take to see my job posting in the Job Center?
Your job listing will be posted within 48 business hours and will remain on the website for two months.
How do I edit or remove my job posting?
You may request edits or removal of your job posting at any time by using the convenient online form.
My questions were not answered. How do I get more information?
If you have any questions please contact Kimberly Nunnally at 828-225-3014 or firstname.lastname@example.org.