Your employees are your competitive advantage. NTCA knows your industry and can help you find candidates to lead your organization in today’s changing business environment.
Executive and Key Employee Recruitment
Our Executive and Key Employee Recruitment Service is available to help you identify and hire top executives and next-generation leaders that will carry out the vision and strategic direction of your telco.
We’re here to help you through every step of the recruiting process, including:
- Preparing a position description.
- Posting the job online and in leading trade publications.
- Reviewing and selecting top candidates.
- Interviewing and background screening.
- Making the offer and assisting with the evaluation process.
The recruitment process does not end with hiring. After an employee is hired, we offer opportunities to help your recruit flourish:
- Managers are invited to attend the telco executive orientation held during the NTCA Regional Conference.
- We provide assistance with first-year performance evaluations.
- Managers are introduced to their NTCA member relations manager, who will provide a full overview of member benefits.
- Managers have the opportunity to serve on NTCA committees and contribute, build relationships with NTCA staff and assume prominent roles in the association.
Telecommunications Job Center
The Telecommunications Jobs Center is a job portal for all rural telco openings. NTCA members and nonmembers* have the opportunity to target job seekers looking for career opportunities in the telco and suppliers industry in rural America.
Purchase Job Postings 🞂 eStore
Posting Jobs Online is Easy and Simple. 🞂 Get Started Today
* Job postings to the Telecommunications Job Center are complimentary to telco members. A nominal fee applies to associate members and nonmembers.