Chart Your Board's Path
Invite your board of directors to attend any one of two locations for the NTCA 2019 Summer Symposium. Digging in deep on relevant areas, such as the strategic direction, roles and responsibilities, and governance, the symposium offers targeted programming that speaks directly to your entire board.
The symposium provides an opportunity for your board of directors to learn new leadership skills and successful practices in governance, and meet with peers from across the country. Concurrent sessions are organized into three tracks broken out by level of board experience:
- Starting Points–sessions designed for new board members
- Charting Your Path–sessions designed for board members who want refreshers on specific topics
- Future Destinations–sessions focused on business planning and strategy
Calling All Board Members
The Summer Symposium series is designed with your board in mind:
- Concise and to-the-point discussions
- Board-focused timely topics and tracks
- Small-group sessions that allow for in-depth discussion
- Networking opportunities to share challenges and common barriers
Telco board directors from across the nation will convene to discuss top-of-the-mind issues that foster good governance and help to solidify the board’s position within the community.
NTCA Rural Broadband PAC/RTAF Celebrates 50 Years
Join the NTCA Rural Broadband PAC/RTAF for its 50th Anniversary celebration dinner during each Summer Symposium. The special dinners will be held on:
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Telcom Insurance Group
Interstate Telcom Consulting, Inc.
Mid America Computer Corp. (MAAC)
Olsen Thielen & Co., Ltd.