• North Dakota Telephone Company (“NDTC”) is a successful broadband service provider, offering telecommunications, Internet and video services to more than 11,000 rural and urban communications customers between the Grand Forks and Minot metropolitan areas. NDTC, owned by three neighboring telecommunications cooperatives, is an organization with more than 60 employees. With annual revenues of nearly $28 million, and assets of more than $68 million, North Dakota Telephone Company is in excellent financial position for continued future success. Due to a planned retirement, NDTC is seeking a CEO with the experience, vision and leadership skills to lead the organization into the future. The CEO will have comprehensive financial and operational responsibilities, and will report directly to the Board of Directors.
• An organizational leader with experience leading a customer-centric organization, and a demonstrated working knowledge of communication networks, operations and regulations.
• A strong set of communications and interpersonal skills that can be equally effective with both the Board of Directors and the operations team at NDTC.
• An individual that is comfortable in the role of public spokesperson.
• A team player that is focused on continual improvement and organizational excellence.
• A master’s degree in management or the equivalent combination of education and telecommunications management experience.
What this Position Offers You:
• An opportunity to lead an organization that believes in seizing new opportunities and providing world-class service to customers.
• An area that offers a desirable rural lifestyle.
• A great family community.
• Tremendous hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities.
• Excellent community and schools.
• An attractive compensation and benefits package.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Consortia Consulting, Inc.
c/o Dan Caldwell
16924 Frances Street, Suite 115
Omaha, NE 68130
telephone - 402-441-1671
Accepting applications until January 15, 2019
Equal Opportunity Employer