NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association ("NTCA") and its websites, (“Websites”) provide information about the association and its services. Upon logging in to the Websites you represent that you have read and understood the information on this page and that you agree to the Terms of Service.
Use of the Websites
By logging into the NTCA Websites you agree:
- not to copy, modify or create derivative works involving the content on the Websites, except you may print copies for your personal use, provided that you reproduce all proprietary copyright and trademark notices;
- not to misrepresent your identity or provide any false information in any information-collection portion of the Websites;
- not to take any action intended to interfere with the operation of the Websites;
- not to access or attempt to access any portion of the Websites to which you have not been explicitly granted access;
- not to share any password assigned to or created by you with any third parties or use any password granted to or created by a third party;
- not to directly or indirectly authorize anyone else to take actions prohibited on the Websites;
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Websites or their content.
Content, Access, Correction, and Data Integrity
Although NTCA attempts to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the information on the Websites, we make no guarantees as to correctness, completeness, or accuracy. The Websites may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors or omissions. If you believe that information found on any of the Websites is inaccurate or unauthorized, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the NTCA or the FRS eStores, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your contact and mailing address information.
Links To Other Websites
NTCA's Websites may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by NTCA. NTCA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that NTCA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or services.
Any and all intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property") associated with the Websites and their contents (the "Content") are the sole property of NTCA, its affiliates or third parties. The Content is protected by copyright and other laws in both the United States and other countries. Elements of the Websites are also protected by trade dress, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, except for your personal use. All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the Websites are trademarks, service marks or trade dress ("Marks") of NTCA, its affiliates or other entities that have granted NTCA the right and license to use such Marks and may not be used or interfered with in any manner without the express written consent of NTCA.
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on an NTCA Website without authorization, please contact us at email@example.com for immediate assistance.
Limitation of Liability
NTCA and its Websites are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages arising out of any use of the Websites or the content therein.
Choice of Law
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.