Company and Role Overview
United Communications is a leading provider of advanced communications services in Middle Tennessee, and supplies high-speed internet, digital TV, and voice services to residential customers as well as enterprise-class businesses. We have enjoyed an outstanding 70+ year track record of success, and are expanding our business model to drive aggressive growth in the areas surrounding Metro Nashville over the next 5 years. This strategic direction has prompted us to add a CTO to our executive team reporting directly to the CEO. The successful individual will have complete strategic and operational ownership of fiber network architecture, design, and build-out for the entire enterprise. Perhaps most compelling is that our culture is deeply rooted and healthy, characterized by the following core values.
• Safety – we assure the safety of everything we do.
• Service – we are responsive, informed, and easy to do business with.
• United – we communicate and collaborate.
• Integrity – we keep our promises, and do the right thing even when no one is watching.
• Driven – we serve to win customers.
• At least 10 years of increasingly responsible telecom engineering/operations/IT experience.
• An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business, IT, Computer Science, or a closely related field is required. An MBA or other closely related graduate degree is strongly preferred.
• P.E. certification is strongly preferred.
To apply for this position go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1756869447.