Executive Assistant to the President
First in the West, only second in the nation. Consolidated Business Services provides efficient and economical outsourced partnerships for telecommunications operations, to create a shared resource model that is more cost effective.
The primary purpose of this position is: Provide support to the President of CBS. There will be some travel to other local telecommunication companies within the northern Willamette Valley within a proximity of approximately 35 miles as well as some travel to industry conferences.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supports the President, Board of Directors and other Leadership team members for the purpose of providing assistance with their administrative functions.
• Takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
• Manages expense reporting and billing for Executive Leadership team.
• Manages President’s calendar, meetings, and independently schedules appointments.
• Arranges for travel, lodging and seminar registration for company personnel upon request.
• Fields incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Manages petty cash.
• Assist Human Resources with administrative functions.
• Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
• Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
• Assists preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform to statutes.
• Manages the vendor relationships, including account updates, ordering supplies and handling service calls when needed.
• Purchases all office supplies, janitorial supplies, toner, and furniture.
• Performs other job duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job functions or as assigned.
• The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years previous Executive Administration experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft office.
• Must be able to handle confidential information in a discreet manner.
• Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
We are a drug free company and offer a generous benefits package. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license and a clean driving record. If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join the CBS team, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or fax 503-263-9399. For more information about us, please visit http://cbsoregon.com/