Huxley Communications is seeking a highly motivated individual with proven leadership and managerial experience in an ILEC and CLEC with regulated and non-regulated activities. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management, marketing, or a related business field, is required along with three to five years experience in telephony, management, financial, regulatory, and technology.
• Manage day to day operations and supervises direct reports for the purpose of ensuring the company operates efficiently and effectively
• Maintain Board relations and assists the Board in executing its legal obligations for the purpose of ensuring the Board and the Company remains incompliance with its articles, bylaws, regulatory requirements, and overall legal requirements
• Lead strategic planning efforts for the purpose of establishing a vision and providing a plan for ensuring the future stability of the Company
• Coordinate new projects for the purpose of ensuring the Company stays on the cutting edge of technology and services and delivers them to
customers in a timely manner
• Direct all activities associated with industry and government organizations for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective coordination of
information and activities, legal and regulatory compliance
Huxley Mutual Telephone Company was formed in 1916 and changed its name to Huxley Communications Cooperative in 2001 to reflect the wide range of available communication services. It offers an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to manage a growing company. The company serves over 3,000 cooperative members and customers, provides telecommunications services, Skitter TV, fiber optic internet, along with business services. The company has approximately 15 employees and is located in Huxley, IA in the central part of the state.
Huxley Communications offers a comprehensive benefits package and a challenging work environment. Planned growth should make for an exciting opportunity. The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To be considered, submit a resume and salary requirements with three professional references to Ron Hudson, TCA email@example.com.