Job Summary: As the first point of contact with customers and clients, this position provides an outstanding customer experience. Responsibilities include acting as the company’s initial contact for customers and others entering the business office, handling all duties regarding answering the switchboard, processing walk-in payments, cash handling and reconciliation, and data entry. This position will also support the department by doing special projects and a variety of other clerical support duties as assigned.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome people entering the business office, direct them to the proper personnel for service needs.
- Answer switchboard, provide answers to customer inquiries, and properly route calls.
- Accept and process walk in/drive up customer payments.
- Provide daily financial reconciliation of cash transactions via system reports.
- Oversee, distribute and follow up on timely email responses via the customer service group inbox.
- Process outgoing mail, report monthly postage usage, download addition postage.
- Data entry within the billing system.
- Assist the department supervisor and/or manager with data entry, retrieval and graphical representation of reported data.
- Assist with social media campaigns, such as calling a contestant winner for prize pick up, ensuring pictures are taken, etc.
- Assist in preparation of letters, file, and perform a variety of other clerical support functions for the Customer Operations Team or other workgroups as needed.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
Do you desire to foster positive customer experiences and enjoy multi-tasking in a team environment? Are you detail oriented? Do you seek for ways to improve processes through strong communication and people skills? If this describes you, this may be the perfect fit!
Successful candidates must have superior customer service skills, money handling, Microsoft office and general office machine experience. Starting pay: $13.58/hr with great benefits.
To be considered, apply ASAP with all of the following: cover letter, resume, typing test results (within last 6 months), and Application for Employment on www.blackfoot.com EOE