We empower rural communities through technology and great service. Santa Rosa is a customer owned cooperative. We are a rapidly growing company that is moving into new areas and lines of business. Full time employees enjoy excellent benefits, interesting challenges, and frequent diverse learning opportunities.
Directs all HR/personnel activities. Responsibilities typically include recruiting and hiring professional, technical and support staff; developing and monitoring personnel policies and procedures; ensuring compliance with relevant federal, state and local laws affecting human resources; developing salary ranges and compensation administration programs; developing and coordinating performance appraisal programs; administering employee benefits; and maintaining personnel records.
Other Duties Include:
● Administer quarterly and random drug testing
● Prepare reports as needed for audit and other purposes
● Process company payroll
● Prepare and file quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
● Organize quarterly safety meetings and administer Emergency Operating Plan
● Organize scholarship committee for annual scholarship selection
● Other duties as assigned
College Degree Preferred
2 + years of Human Resource experience