Wiggins Telephone Association, d/b/a Blue Lightning, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Representative. This position offers a self-motivated, self-starting individual the opportunity to make a significant, strategic impact on products and markets. This position is highly visible and requires someone with a team spirit, the ability to drive deadlines, influence key players and manage multiple projects.
• Coordinate the development and release of information about the company’s services and products
• Research and analyze the market to determine appropriate strategies and assist management in delivering on those results
• Coordinate training and employee information as needed
• The ability to produce brochures, advertisements, newsletters and other public announcements
• Representing the company to the public at events and meetings
• Assist with external marketing projects, including company events, product launches, direct mail and social media efforts
• Assisting in normal customer operations at the company, including but not limited to customer calls, orders for service, cable locate requests and trouble reports
• Other duties as assigned from time to time
• 1-3 years of marketing and sales experience preferable, knowledge of telecommunication services a plus
• Knowledge of and ability to use computer software using the following programs: MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, data bases, etc.
• Experience with MACC Customer Master will be given strong consideration
• Highly developed written communications and interpersonal skills
• Capable of tailoring informative and persuasive presentations to business clients
• Results oriented with the ability learn quickly in a changing business and regulatory environment
• Available to work flexible hours from time to time in the performance of sales and marketing activities
A clean driving record is a must and the successful candidate will be requested to submit to a Motor Vehicle Records Release on their current license for insurance purposes.
Wiggins Telephone Association offers a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. The Wiggins local network is 100% Fiber to the Home and supports a suite of broadband services. Wiggins is located less than an hour from Denver International Airport in rural northeastern Colorado.
Please send a cover letter and resumé to:
Wiggins Telephone Association
PO Box 690
Wiggins, CO 80654 Attn: Terry Hendrickson
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (970) 483-7713 Phone: (970) 483-7343