Do you love helping people find solutions to their questions? Do you like to keep up with technology? Norvado, the area's premier provider of broadband services and products is looking for you. We are looking for a full time, Operations Support Representative, to provide level 1 & 2 technical support. The job requires a passion for people and demonstrated skills in positive customer outcomes. Are you ready to prioritize multiple daily duties? Do you have skill in helping people problem-solve? Are you willing to make learning a daily task, and are your organizational skills strong? If so we are looking for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO….
• Assist customers with service interruption, trouble-shooting level 1 & 2 issues and coordinating with Level 3 support.
• Support Network Technicians in the field.
• Respond to service order questions.
• Provision digital equipment, update databases.
• Take on tasks, large or small, and lead by example while providing each customer with the best customer experience possible.
• Work collaboratively with very competent and committed coworkers.
• Some on call and after-hours support is required.
• Potential to work from either Cable or Phillips office
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR….
• A customer success role model to deliver constant "WOW's!" for our customers.
• Demonstrated skills in elevating the customer experience to a new level
• Enthusiasm, energy, and the desire to impress our customers with every interaction.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding company and customer data.
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT NORVADO IF….
• You love working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• You are not afraid of technology and have the communication skills to explain technology in simple ways
• If you have an appetite for learning something new every day.
Who We Are….
• Established as a telephone cooperative in 1950, Norvado is a broadband company whose fiber to the home (FTTH) technologies provide northwestern Wisconsin communities with a full suite of technology services for residential and business customers.
• We value ongoing employee learning, service excellence, and building strong connections with the communities we serve.
• We are customer-driven and employee-centered. We offer a wage and benefit package that is one of the best in the area and includes medical, dental, PTO, generous 401k employer match, and profit sharing.
Where We Are…
• Headquartered in Cable, WI with an office in Phillips, Norvado is surrounded by pristine inland lakes and national forest, our service area stretches from the Apostle Islands along the south shore of Lake Superior to the community of Hayward, home of the American Birkebeiner, the largest cross-country ski race in North America.
• The area features outstanding recreational opportunities, a reasonable cost of living, good schools, and communities rich in history, music, art, and small-town ambiance.