Currently seeking to add a telecommunications professional to our Engineering team. The successful candidate will have first-hand experience in applying economical, construction, and engineering principles to research, design, and coordinate the installation or rearrangement of all Outside Plant fiber, cable and electronic facilities. Furthermore, applicants practiced in Mapcom (M4 mapping) and Global Positioning System software for layout, design, and recordkeeping of Outside Plant Facilities preferred. Knowledge of Rural Utilities Service is advantageous, as is a working understanding of the requirements of Right of Way and Construction.
• Minimum five years’ experience in outside plant engineering
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Associate Degree or higher preferred
• Ability to work a full-time schedule with overtime as needed
• Valid Class C California driver’s license with at least three unrestricted years driving experience required
For consideration, please complete the online application. Full Job Description and submission instructions, as well as the application can be located at https://www.sierratel.com/employment/. It is preferable to include a resume and cover letter with the application. For additional information, you are welcome to call 559-642-0200.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer.