STRATA Networks is seeking a Software Developer to design and implement software solutions which interact with our complex network and back end systems. You will work onsite in a team setting with other engineers on various projects to support business applications and user interfaces. Service provider experience is a plus.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training in technology or development field
• Experience developing web applications using server-side languages: PHP, Python, Perl, etc.
• Experience designing and implementing RESTful web services and integrating with third party API’s
• The ability to resolve complex technical problems with limited oversight
• The ability to meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a team setting
• Concise written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative with other team members and able to mentor other developers
• Ability to transform business and functional requirements into technical solutions
• Proficiency at writing technical documentation (software support guides, programming documentation, etc.)
• Ability to support software after production deployment which includes: Modifying existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, and improve performance