Endeavor Communications is seeking an experienced sales executive who thrives in a fluid environment and cuts through complexity to identify the critical path to success. We offer both the opportunity and upside of a startup and the benefit of an established organization with an exceptional reputation in its markets. You will lead a growing team in sales for B2B, Wholesale, Channel and Carrier in areas such as Fiber Internet, White label HPBX, Managed IT and Residential D2D.
This is a newly created strategic position that is responsible for delivering company revenue targets through building the sales strategy and effectively deploying the sales team while working closely with other members within the organization.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Develop plans and strategies for achieving the company’s sales targets and meet and exceed budget expectations
• Develops individual monthly goals for the Sales Executives in coordination with the annual corporate sales strategy.
• Establishes quarterly targets to assure attainment of annual sales objectives, revenue growth and profitability.
• Actively participates in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast meetings to assure production levels accurately reflect opportunity within the defined segments.
• Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements
• Oversees the day-to-day sales activities and results of each account executive for outside and inside sales
• Hire, develop and lead effective sales staff; oversee all sales operations
• Identify key sales metrics, implement and monitor
• Collaborate with marketing staff to ensure alignment in support of sales efforts
Ideal candidates will have the following experiences, skills and education:
• 7+ years of experience as an executive leading a growing sales organization
• Proven record of exceeding goals in the communications industry
• Knowledge of sales operations, territory alignment, incentive compensation, sales training
• Sense of urgency with a strong customer service focus
• Proven track record of collaborating with marketing, pre & post sales teams
• Proven success in building, developing and leading a highly successful revenue-generating sales team
• Well versed in building and executing a sustainable sales strategy
• Superior C-level presentation and negotiation skills
• Results oriented with business acumen and collaborative work ethic
• Ability to coach, mentor and develop high performing sales teams
• BS/BA in business or marketing. Business-related graduate degree preferred
ENDEAVOR COMMUNICATIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER