We empower rural communities through technology and great service. Santa Rosa is a customer owned cooperative. We are a rapidly growing company that is moving into new areas and lines of business. This position will have the opportunity for exposure to and experience with a large variety projects and technologies. Full time employees enjoy excellent benefits, interesting challenges, and frequent diverse learning opportunities.
The Wireless ISP Manager will manage the modernization and expansion of our WISP subsidiary. This would include managing an upgrade project, expansion objectives, resources, hiring, and training staff. Large opportunity for growth.
The starting pay range for this position is $70,000 – $90,000 per year depending on experience and aptitude.
• Must be able to hire and train technicians to ensure a very high quality of service.
• Coordinate with other divisions to meet strategic objectives.
• Manage day-to-day trouble and service installation. Verification and correction of issues will be on-going.
• Manage expansion efforts. Includes AP installation.
• Organization and planning skills are very important.
• Ability to demonstrate and complete a clean high-quality fixed wireless install is required.
• Communicate effectively and work well with others. Customers must have a positive experience with all staff whenever possible.
Problem Solving, Wireless Engineering, Systems Engineering, Team Management, Modern Wireless Systems, Point-to-multipoint Fixed-wireless, Small Cell and Mesh Methodologies
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• 10+ years pertinent combined education and experience preferred.
• An in-depth understanding of modern wireless technology.
• Basic understanding of modern information security practices.
• Must have business acumen.
• Management experience.
• Periodic travel for training.
• Must be able to operate a bucket truck safely.
Full time employment includes excellent benefits. Well capitalized parent with significant strategic growth opportunities.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Occasional travel to HQ office located in Vernon, TX. is required.