The Award to Brag About
NTCA recognizes the vital role marketing, sales and communications play in the broadband industry with its annual Marketing Excellence Awards program, formerly known as TeleChoice Awards. The awards program is open to all NTCA telco members.
This award showcases creative prowess at its greatest; recognizing work in the following categories: marketing, branding, public relations, sales, publications, website and broadcast advertising.
The NTCA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards winners will be announced at the Marketing + Sales Conference, May 3–5, 2020, in Phoenix, AZ.
$75 / per category (December 6, 2019)
$150 / per category (December 31, 2019)
Enter a maximum of two categories.
Submitting Is Easy
Everything is now digital for simple submissions. All entries must be published, produced and implemented between October 31, 2018–October 31, 2019.
Please review the guidelines carefully and have your entry form answers and entry material files ready before beginning the entry form online.
Here’s all you need to enter:
- Entry Form
- Entry Materials
Marketing Campaign • PR Campaign • Website Redesign
Sales Strategy • Publications
Branding Project • Broadcast Advertising
Meet Your Judges
The Marketing Excellence Awards is privileged to have a number of experts across the industry to judge the entries. Judging is from January 27–February 14.
- Marie Cummins, Marketing/Sales, ATC Communications
- Julie Dahle, Marketing & Sales Supervisor, Garden Valley Technologies
- Darin Eleazarraraz, Marketing Supervisor, Chariton Valley
- Rhonda Fitterer, Marketing/PR Manager, Consolidated Telcom
- Heather Floyd, Marketing Representative, Valley TeleCom Group
- Kimberly Garner, CEO, Randolph Communications
- Kim Gibbons, Executive Assistant, Mark Twain Rural Telephone Co.
- Melissa Harris, CEO, Telecom Training Corp.
- Edward Hinson, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, SkyLine
- Ryne Kirlin, System Admin, Adams Fiber
- Robert Krier, Sales/Marketing/Community Relations, NCTC
- Scott Meyer, Director of Marketing, Innovative Systems
- Jannie Mulaski, Sales & Marketing Manager, DTC Communications
- Jennifer Neff, Director of Human Resources and Marketing, GRM Networks
- Christy Nelson, Marketing Manager, New Hope Telephone Cooperative
- Chad Niccum, Marketing & Sales Manager, New Lisbon Broadband and Communications
- Bridgette Northern, Marketing Manager, Adams Telephone Co-Operative
- Jeanne Oliver, Marketing and Customer Service Manager, Sandhill Telephone Cooperative/Connextions
- Wendy Ottman, CFO, New Florence Telephone Co.
- Cassie Pluim, Marketing and Customer Experience Project Manager, Liberty Communications
- Angela Shaffer, Sales & Marketing Manager, Green Hills Communications
- Dan Timmer, Director of Marketing, NRTC Managed Services (formerly NeoNova and SecurityCoverage)
- Bridget Watkins, Product Marketing Director, Calix
- Kristi Westbrock, CEO, CTC