We empower rural communities through technology and great service. Santa Rosa is a customer owned cooperative. We are a rapidly growing company that is moving into new areas and lines of business. This position will have the opportunity for exposure to and experience with a large variety of projects and technologies. Full time employees enjoy excellent benefits, interesting challenges, and frequent diverse learning opportunities.
• Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
• Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
• Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
• Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
• Report on team and individual performance
• Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
• Build and form new partnerships with potential customers
• Develop an organizational sales culture
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
• Experience as a supervisor or manager
• Experience with CRM platforms required
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to build rapport with customers
• College degree required – will possibly consider telcom experience as replacement for degree
The starting pay range for this position is $50,000 to $80,000 per year, plus commission, depending on education, experience and aptitude.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Occasional travel to HQ office located in Vernon, TX. is required.