Retirement plans can be the foundation of a secure future for your company and your employees. NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association knows that and sponsors a defined contribution retirement plan, the Savings Plan, for our members.
Many smaller companies acting alone can offer only limited benefits, but the NTCA Savings Plan pools the defined contribution assets of its participating members and offers a state-of-the-art plan with features and benefits usually found in large single-employer retirement plans.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY AND EMPLOYEES
It’s a great choice for your company.
By pooling the defined contribution assets of NTCA members, the NTCA Savings Plan enables you to offer a terrific retirement program while your organization enjoys the following benefits:
- Ease of setup
- Wide range of investment choices
- No cost to your company*
- Ease of administration
- The experience and resources of Fidelity Investments investment professionals
*Employers can choose to pay all or a portion of the employees’ quarterly account fee.
It’s also a smart choice for your employees.
You can join with other NTCA members in providing the following benefits to your employees:
- Convenient payroll deduction
- Tax-deferred savings
- Educational materials to help your employees plan for their retirement
- A variety of investment options, including a self-directed brokerage window
- Convenient account access via the Internet and phone
For More Information
If you are interested in receiving more information on the Savings Plan, contact the NTCA member relations team.