The Benefits of Joining NTCA
Let Your Voice Be Heard with NTCA Membership
NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association is the premier national advocate and essential partner for small, rural, community-based telecommunications providers. When you join NTCA, you’ll enjoy access to our high-quality employee benefits program, exceptional education and training opportunities, top-notch advocacy, and rural market vendors.
Here’s an overview of what your membership provides and how NTCA works for you:
- Advocate for your industry by sharing your story with your members of Congress and get involved by participating in fly-ins.
- Join a committee or council to share fresh perspectives and industry insights.
- Get recognized as a Smart Rural Community or become a Certified Gig-Capable Provider.
- Nominate a peer for an Excellence Award, the highest honor offered by NTCA.
Enjoy the Benefits.
- Enroll in the NTCA benefits program, a member-run program with flexibility and affordable choices for rural telco employers.
- Meet with your member relations manager to evaluate your benefits package.
- To add value to your membership and continue to offer great services, NTCA is partnering with various companies to offer new benefits to our members. These affinity programs include NTCA CardPro, PartnerShip®, and the Merchandise Mart.
Grow Your Business With Education and Collaboration.
- Attend specialty and general conferences, and take advantage of networking opportunities with your peers and solution providers.
- Learn at your own pace with the Live Learning Center, and view conference sessions at your convenience. First-time users enjoy a complimentary session.
- Build your credentials with the NTCA certificate program.
- Stay connected with industry issues and trends with online and print publications, including Rural Telecom magazine, now also available as an app or a digital edition.
- Share your ideas, engage in timely discussions and provide solutions via topic-specific listservs and social media.
* NTCA is working in partnership with state telecom associations to provide credit for sessions attended at state association meetings to apply to the NTCA Certificate Program.
Support Outreach Organizations.
- Participate in the Foundation for Rural Service, a nonprofit organization that serves rural communities across the United States.
- Provide approval to participate in the NTCA Rural Broadband PAC, the voluntary, nonpartisan political action committee of NTCA.
- Gain access to the members-only content on www.ntca.org.
- Receive member discounts on conference rates, publications and eStore purchases.
- Affinity programs offer discounts on shipping, credit card processing and employee awards.
Access More Information, Fewer Emails.
- Read less and learn more with our new consolidated emails: NTCA Meetings, Online Opportunities and Telecom Executive (exclusively for telco executives).
- The NTCA Meetings email offers timely information about all upcoming meetings, including registration and housing dates, along with speaker previews.
- Online Opportunities focuses on informative web-based events, such as webcasts, updated Live Learning Center sessions and interesting programs and contests.
- Telecom Executive, an email for telco executives only, provides tips, tools and must-have intel to drive revenue growth, increase profits and empower employees to succeed, along with a management insights column.
Contact NTCA member services at 703-351-2118 or email@example.com with any questions.