EXHIBIT BOOTH LEFT
BUY VIEW FLOOR PLAN
Your Direct Access to Industry Buyers
EXPO at RTIME attracts more than 2,200 key decision-makers, including CEOs, owners and general managers from independent, community-based broadband companies. The show brings you more face-time opportunities with your existing and potential customers from extended show floor hours to one-on-one scheduled meetings. Don't hesitate, secure your floor space today before it's sold out!
Reserve your space on the EXPO floor for your company representatives to set up shop and talk one-on-one with key decision-makers from the rural telecommunications industry:
- Show off your company’s solutions to independent operating companies.
- Network with positions of buying power looking for next-generation technologies to meet customer demands.
- Generate leads and become the go-to company for answers.
Secure Your Spot on the EXPO Floor
Booth spaces are purchased online from the Member Central Exhibitor Portal on a first-come, first-served basis with priority booths reserved for exclusive sponsors.
What’s included in your booth purchase:
- Two conference registrations, with the option to purchase additional conference registrations at a reduced rate.
- 24-hour security in the EXPO Hall
- 8’ high black drape and 3’ side rails
- The official NTCA RTIME logo to use for advertising in print, online and social media.
- One pre-show attendee list prior to the start of RTIME
- Listing on the conference site and NTCA mobile app
What’s not included in your booth purchase:
- Audio visual
- Furniture (table, chairs, wastebasket)
- Material handling
- Lead retrieval by EXPO Logic
More information will be available soon.
NTCA has partnered with Freeman to manage all of your EXPO needs. An exhibitor service kit will be published in the Fall that includes a catalog of options available to customize your booth, along with instructions on how to order booth essentials.
Kiosks are sold out. New in 2020. With this all-inclusive option, your kiosks will come furnished, carpeted and ready for you to plug in your laptop and present to attendees on a monitor.
|Early-Bird Rate (paid by December 13, 2019)|
|10' x 10'||$2,750||$3,300|
|10' x 20'||$4,500||$5,600|
|10' x 30'||$6,250||$7,900|
|20' x 20'||$8,000||$10,200|
|Kiosk 10’ x 10’ SOLD OUT||$5,500||$6,000|
|Kiosk 10’ x 20’ SOLD OUT||$9,500||$10,000|
|Regular Rate (paid after December 13, 2019)|
|10' x 10'||$3,000||$3,500|
|10' x 20'||$5,000||$6,000|
|10' x 30'||$7,000||$8,500|
|20' x 20'||$9,000||$11,000|
|Kiosk 10’ x 10’ SOLD OUT||$6,000||$6,500|
|Kiosk 10’ x 20’ SOLD OUT||$10,000||$10,500|
New for the EXPO at RTIME 2020. Meeting spaces are available for one-on-one meetings or for you to catch up on work. It comes furnished with carpet, a bar table and two barstools.
|Early-bird rate (paid by December 13, 2019)|
|Regular rate (paid by February 14, 2020)|
Complimentary and additional exhibitor personnel must register for the conference online from the Member Central Exhibitor Portal.
The opportunity to get your name in front of more than 2,200 telecom professionals is vast at RTIME.
- Onsite General Session screen display
- Text alerts
In order to receive a full refund of your booth purchase, you must cancel in writing by close of business Friday, August 30, 2019. Cancellations must be submitted via email to NTCA. Cancellations received after August 30, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies to any additional items purchased as part of the booth sale, including additional personnel badges and meeting spaces.