BOOK YOUR ROOM
by March 13
The success of your business starts with a simple greeting. From your front line staff to your field technicians—gain the competitive edge, establish meaningful relationships and build brand loyalty by embracing your customers' evolving demand.
The 2020 NTCA Marketing + Sales Conference blends all components of marketing—innovation, strategy and implementation—into one event that teaches you how to integrate a diverse marketing plan that drives sales growth and analyzes marketing tactics. Register today and start building meaningful connections with subject matter experts, industry peers and solution providers.
Tailored to meet the needs of all levels of telco marketers, the conference offers three tracks to pinpoint your target area.
- Think Tank: Get your creative juices flowing. Discover innovative approaches toward marketing, sales and customer experience.
- Master Mind: Dig deep. Develop a strategy for revenue growth and to build and maintain telco marketing and sales programs.
- Nitty-Gritty: Roll up your sleeves and put your plan into place. Bring marketing and sales plans to life.
Creating Personas That Count: The Customer Experience Transformation Process
Spend quality time with your peers while exploring who is buying from your company and why. Examine various ways to think about customer personas and why understanding their mindset is important. This deep dive into the customer experience transformation process teaches your organization how to work in a new way putting the customer and front-line employees at the center of everything you do.
Through a variety of activities, you’ll get hands-on learning about:
- Using personas to transform the way you think about prospective customers.
- Transforming your customer experience process.
- Choosing the right personas and mindset — Who would you choose?
- Evaluating your current situation.
- Executing your customized plan.
*Additional fee required to attend workshop
Celebrate Marketing Excellence at Marketing + Sales Conference
Monday, May 4 | 11:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
Join us in celebrating the best in the industry. The Marketing Excellence Award showcases the creative and strategic prowess of member rural broadband companies in marketing, branding, public relations, sales, publications, website and broadcast advertising.
Things to Do in Phoenix
Exploring and finding things to do in Phoenix's desert horizons will broaden yours. Come see the serene desert gardens, one-of-a-kind museums, award-winning dining and more.
Video courtesy of www.visitphoenix.com.
The Marketing + Sales Conference will take place in Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort.